Delivering a high quality legal process outsourcing service
We serve law firms and in-house counsel. We manage back office legal processes for lawyers in law firms and corporate legal departments.
What legal work can be outsourced?
We manage any back office legal process that does not require face-to-face interaction with clients or presence in a court of law.
Our Legal process outsourcing services (LPO services) include:
Analysis & Coding
- Confidentiality. All of our employees and researchers work under strict confidentiality agreements.
- Cost-Effectiveness. Savings of between 30% to 80% can be achieved when you outsource legal services to a lower cost market like India
- Flexibility. You can avoid hiring temporary staff to deal with fluctuations in workflow or lack of specialist in-house skills.
- Higher quality. Work will often be carried out by fully licensed attorneys rather than paralegals or legal secretaries.
- Increased efficiency. Specially designed software automates and streamlines repetitive tasks so turnaround times can be much quicker.
- Time savings. Due to Time Zone differences North American and European clients can often have work completed overnight when we manage legal processes on your behalf.
- Optimized Resources. Outsourcing of mundane legal tasks frees up your expensive resources to focus on high margin fee generating work or core competencies.