Our Business Continuity Practices are ISO 27001:2005 certified.
TaurusQuest is ISO 27001:2005 certified for information security management practices in providing outsourced management of business processes. Our Business Continuity Practices comply with the certificate standards.
Our practices minimize disruption threats.
Our service delivery centers are protected against:
- Power failure by two layers of standby sources: uninterrupted power supply systems and diesel generators.
- Internet bandwidth failure by sourcing bandwidth supply from two vendors supplying through two media (digital lines and wireless) in the last mile and two alternate routes for international bandwidth
- Storage failure by RAID disks and continual processes to back up data in remote locations
- People availability failure by maintaining a designated level of trained buffer resources as standby in other service delivery programs
- Delivery center non availability by pairing each of our delivery centers with a back-up among our other delivery centers
Our back-up delivery centers:
- Conform to the same specifications for access control, monitoring and data protection as the main delivery centers
- Contain enough surplus infrastructure to meet agreed levels of back up capacity for your mission critical processes
- Have an independent network, ring fence, servers, log-in controls, storage, systems and applications (including intranet, emails and web applications).
- Are independently connected to the internet and have an independent virtual private network connection to your premises
- Are interconnected with their main delivery center